Nice pair of Sixes, all the wood grips for the Security-Six family were made by Sile with a duller finish like the 1st ones wearing. The shiny set looks like some applied a coating like varnish on them, not the original finish.Thanks for sharing.
Bennett
Search found 941 matches
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 5:39 pm
- Forum: Double Actions
- Topic: A Tale of Two Speed Sixes...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3930
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 4:30 pm
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: 10 1/2” Patch
- Replies: 9
- Views: 893
Re: 10 1/2” Patch
Here's a pic of it with the factory issued patches for comparison.
Bennett
Bennett
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 12:02 pm
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: 10 1/2” Patch
- Replies: 9
- Views: 893
Re: 10 1/2” Patch
The one I've got was given to me by Don Findley. Not sure how many or when they were made, but I don't remember seeing them that often.
Bennett
Bennett
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 11:13 am
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: Sample patch ?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6165
Re: Sample patch ?
Neat patch, first one I've seen that has the red and black threads reversed. Thanks for sharing.
Bennett
Bennett
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 11:05 am
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: Ruger Blanket Bag
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8433
Re: Ruger Blanket Bag
This one sold on eBay this morning, the listing didn't last long. Did any of you get it? Bennett
https://www.ebay.com/itm/820044953174
https://www.ebay.com/itm/820044953174
- Tue Aug 11, 2026 10:12 am
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: Ruger Dominos
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1882
Re: Ruger Dominos
LDB, I got these from a seller on ebay. You never know what's going to show up when collecting Ruger.
Bennett
Bennett
- Mon Aug 10, 2026 12:29 pm
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: Ruger Dominos
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1882
Ruger Dominos
I was able to aquire this set of Dominos, has anyone seen a set like them?
Bennett
Bennett
- Wed Aug 05, 2026 8:50 am
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: RUGER 2018 1 Million Dollar Sale's Award
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1292
Re: RUGER 2018 1 Million Dollar Sale's Award
Glad to help Terry, good looking mug, I don't remember if I have seen one like it before.
Bennett
Bennett
- Tue Aug 04, 2026 2:27 pm
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: RUGER 2018 1 Million Dollar Sale's Award
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1292
Re: RUGER 2018 1 Million Dollar Sale's Award
Nice grab Terry, I saw it and decided to pass but I would consider the it a deal. The others I've seen had a healthy price tag on them.
Bennett
Bennett
- Sat Aug 01, 2026 5:26 pm
- Forum: Memorabilia
- Topic: Tom Ruger's brief case
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1310
Re: Tom Ruger's brief case
Very cool, a great addition to your collection, thanks for sharing.
Bennett
Bennett
