50thYear Super Blackhawk

d findley

50thYear Super Blackhawk

Post by d findley »

Anyone have a Factory brochure on the 50th Anniversary Super Blackhawk - 2009?
Rugerologist

Re: 50thYear Super Blackhawk

Post by Rugerologist »

Don, seems like I should! Am home today with a stomach bug and will start digging now.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Don, still looking and have created a giant mess in the Ruger room. Closest that I've found is the is the 2005 NM Blackhawk 50th brochure. This is helping me sort and organize further than I've been able to until now so thanks for making me go hunting. Sure hoping I can have this back in shape before my wife arrives home this evening. I just spoke with Gene and he thinks that he has it but he will be in SC for a bit. He wanted me to let you know that if I don't come up with it he will see what he can do on arrival home. Fingers crossed that between the two of us that we can achieve results.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
d findley

Post by d findley »

Thanks for looking. I don't need it real quick. Something I'm working of for "down the road".
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

I would guess between Chuck & Gene if they can't produce one.....there are NONE LEFT IN THE WORLD :D

JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker