Your favorite gun forum for "classifieds" ???

Mohavesam

Your favorite gun forum for "classifieds" ???

Post by Mohavesam »

I'm looking to sell a few guns, scopes and leather goods in bundled sales and packages (preferably) and looking for your recommendations as to your 'best' forum for free classifieds?

I used to be able to sell n trade tons of stuff over on the ".com" forum pretty easily, including pics etc. Of course, its no bueno nowadays and its member numbers are shrinking, well, you know... In any case, its not the option it was and I'm looking for nirvana in a free classifieds for gun enthusiasts.

I don't care for GB or "auction" sites and pop-up laden forums don't attract me either. Just kinda particular I guess. Wife #1 sez I expect too much... :?

What say ye? Looking for traffic, large membership, pic ease, you know...?
8-) 8-)
:o It is a Right, NOT a permit.
Political Correctness = Political Submission :oops:
gunman42782

Re: Your favorite gun forum for "classifieds" ???

Post by gunman42782 »

Whats wrong with the .com forum? I have bought and sold lots of stuff there.
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Dyermountain

Post by Dyermountain »

I'm in California so exclusively use the calguns forum.
Mohavesam

Post by Mohavesam »

gunman42782 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:36 pm Whats wrong with the .com forum? I have bought and sold lots of stuff there.
If you can still get in, good for you. It is a closed forum. :cry:
it's too bad members on that forum don't place an alternate way to communicate with their FS ads considering . I've seen two who have... and it's cost me hundred$$. :shock:
Last edited by Mohavesam on Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:o It is a Right, NOT a permit.
Political Correctness = Political Submission :oops:
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

Mohavesam wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:56 pm
gunman42782 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:36 pm Whats wrong with the .com forum? I have bought and sold lots of stuff there.
If you can still get in, good for you. It is a closed forum. :cry:
I had a PW problem that could not be resolved, so I am exluded from .com, used to buy and sell a bit over there.

GB is charging sales tax start Jan 01, so I wont be on there any more.
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

There are several big ones out there:

Cast Boolits forum http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forum.php However; 30 Days Active Membership & 30 Post requirement before you can sell. 5 threads per month limit, 10 items per thread limit and it can't be listed on any other forum. That said, it is a big forum.

Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Association (PAFOA): http://forum.pafoa.org/ This is a VERY active forum (Threads 349,875 - Posts 4,285,343 - Members 81,451)
HUGE classifieds, no restrictions, join and post immediately. But be ready to go from page 1 to page 2 or 3 in a day or two. I actually got several Rugers here including a 98+% unconverted OM 6 1/2" .357 Mag Blackhawk (turning a nice plum color) for $300 (the guy really didn't know what he had).
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron