2017 OGCA New RAFFLE and Auctions

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
RoninPA

2017 OGCA New RAFFLE and Auctions

Post by RoninPA »

For all of you that will be attending the banquet for the July 2017 OGCA ROCS show, we are having a new fund raiser. We will still have the Silent Auction and the Live Auction (Lee S. said there will be some great auction items this year but he wouldn’t tell me what :o ) We will also be holding a Choose Your Own Prize raffle of items that have previously been donated along with a very impressive donation of great items by our own member Watertender (Carl). A great big shout out to him for his generosity. THANK YOU VERY MUCH CARL.

The way the raffle is going to work is that there will be 100 tickets sold at $5 each. If you have a winning number you go to the raffle prize table and pick whatever prize you want. I have posted several pictures to give you an idea of what will be available to choose. With as many prizes as we have to give away, and only 100 numbers, you probably have about a 1 in 2 chance of getting something.

I (or my wife) will be selling the tickets during the show (you will have to ask us for them as we cannot put them out for display/sale), and during the “Happy Hour” prior to the banquet. I would like to start drawing numbers before the banquet starts, and it will go on until all the prizes are gone. If someone you know is NOT going to the banquet buts wants a raffle ticket, they can buy one and give it to a friend who will be at the banquet. The friend can pick a prize and then they can get it to the ticket buyer however they want. ROCS will not be shipping these raffle prizes.

At this time, I can also say that there will be a handmade ROCS quilt at the auction. My wife is making it and donating it to ROCS. The quilt will be in the red, black and gold ROCS colors and have the ROCS logo as the center piece. Finished it will be about 5’x6’

Any questions, just post them and I’ll be glad to get you an answer. BTW - The folding stock is for a Mini-14

Ron

Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Charlie1022

Re: 2017 OGCA New RAFFLE and Auctions

Post by Charlie1022 »

Great new idea! Give me some ideas.
Charlie1022
ruger
Site Admin

Post by ruger »

If the first person doesn't grab that collapsable 10/22 folding stock your nuts, I have one they are nice on my list to buy another. Like who doesn't have at least 3 or 4 10/22's? :lol:
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

:oops: Actually it's for a Mini-14 but just the same, great thing to get.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron