OGCA 2018

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
RoninPA

OGCA 2018

Post by RoninPA »

I'll start it off.

Set my reservations at the Hampton Inn this afternoon. Coming in Thursday (July 12), going home on Monday (these are like mini vacations for the wife and I). I've expanded my display so I'll be using 2 tables. I think (hope) people will like it.

The ROCS/OGCA/CMP quilt is in the starting stages. OGCA said they would send me a couple of OGCA patches and I ordered patches from the CMP the other day.. The quilt will also be made so that it can be hung if the buyer wants to. I will also be bringing some holsters to be done with whatever the ROCS management wants to do with them. Will probably be looking at some other unused/unneeded things that people may be able to get some use out of.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Re: OGCA 2018

Post by flattop44 »

I too am looking forward to the show. From what I am hearing we are going to have a really good group. Several new attendees that I am looking forward to meeting and talking Ruger with.

Ron, the quilt sounds really nice, Jackie sure does a nice job on those.

Everyone, please take a look at all your stuff, consider making a donation for our auction. Several of you are most generous and we sure appreciate it. One item or many, everything helps. This is the way we are able to give our displayers awards for their hard work. Support ROCS!!

Oh, everyone please look at the Homepage RAFFLE, please buy some tickets to help us out. You also may be the winner of those two pretty cool Rugers.

Bill