ROCS OGCA Show, who's going

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Charlie1022

ROCS OGCA Show, who's going

Post by Charlie1022 »

Just checking to see who else is going. I am having a problem on what to display this year! Is that a good problem to have when you have a good size collection. Sounds like there are going to be several 10/22 displays this year which will get things going to excite more interest in displaying 10/22 collections!
Charlie1022
O M CRAZY

Re: ROCS OGCA Show, who's going

Post by O M CRAZY »

I will be coming but I have no 10/22s to display. I guess I will be stuck displaying a bunch of 44 Supers that were customized by Mag-Na-Port.

See you there.

O M CRAZY
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Attending/showing. Hopefully with my wife and Chief AJ in tow!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Charlie, You know Jackie and I will be there. Already have my hotel reservation.

I think I'll be expanding my Six series display to 2 tables, got a few "new" things from John Dougan to add to it (not necessarily guns though :D ) so I think I can make it interesting.

Another teaser - for the live auction I am going to donate a Cerakote job like I usually do, but I am also going to build a "mystery" gun case that only Lee S. and myself will know what's in it (surprise Lee - I'll send you an email about it this week). The case will be filled with a bunch of different things with the total "worth" being well over $200 (maybe/probably even over $250) retail but bidders will not be able to see the contents until it is sold. You'll just have to trust Lee and I that it will be worth the money.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Ron, that sounds like a blast!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Ron Thanks for all you do for ROCS! It sounds interesting with a mystery box on the auction. Looking forward to see everyone again for a fun weekend.
Charlie1022
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

The Watertender will be there! Looking forward to meeting everyone
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Looking forward to meeting you Watertender and all your marbles. What are you going to display?
Charlie1022
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Charlie1022 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:10 pm Looking forward to meeting you Watertender and all your marbles. What are you going to display?
I am going to display some "innovations" at the banquet.... Everyone will get a laugh and I am brining a 30 yr old bottle of something to sooth the tonsils. Not displaying anything at the show but plan on having a great time
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Watertender you and the gang are invited out to our motor home after we get setup to tickle your tonsils on some good rum. It will be parked out in the parking lot. looking forward to a fun weekend!!!
Charlie1022