Wife displaying for first time

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Charlie1022

Wife displaying for first time

Post by Charlie1022 »

After 26 years of displaying my wife has decided she wants to start displaying. We bought a consecutive pair of new SP101 revolvers with special meaning for both of us. Who else can talk their wife/significant other into displaying? They come to the show with us and enjoy Ruger's so why not have them display something. The more we can display and get new displayers the more we can promote our hobby. I can not think of a better way to enjoy the trip than to have Deb enjoy it as much as I do!
Who else can help them get started?
Charlie1022
Rugerologist

Re: Wife displaying for first time

Post by Rugerologist »

Great idea. I know that you and Deb will put together a nice one!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

That is great, looking forward to seeing what she brings out.
Bill
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Great Charlie, She will have a wonderful display and be a fine representative of the ROCS . She told me the story of how she had bought you one of your prize pieces as surprise. I knew then she obviously had her own interest in Rugers and skills to deal and broker in guns.
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Thanks, Gene for your thoughts. When you see here display I know you will see her passion for Ruger firearms. She is already getting excited about her display and I am working with her as she starts to display her own guns. She also likes to shoot and does very well with her handguns. I think she had a good teacher, ha ha since I have been an NRA instructor for many years. Will you be in Tulsa?
Charlie1022
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Charlie,

I have been trying to get my wife, Carol, to do a display but she has resisted for years. Maybe seeing Deb do it will motivate her.

We need all the display tables we can get.

Vince
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Tell Carol if Deb can do it so can she. The more displays we can show the more interest we can generate. Who else can get someone else to display?
Charlie1022