Membership for wife

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Charlie1022

Membership for wife

Post by Charlie1022 »

To increase our membership how about a discount on membership for wives? They would not need to receive copies of publications since the household already receives mailings They could have their own login information on the web page. This might also encourage the ladies to display at the shows. Just think of how many more displays we could come up with if the ladies display. Just might generate more income for the club!
Charlie1022
flattop44

Re: Membership for wife

Post by flattop44 »

That is something to consider if they are ok with not receiving publications. But have to figure out how to keep them seperated from maiiling list. I'll discuss with the board.
Bill
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Charlie & Bill,

I think that is a good idea. We could pass along the cost of the digest? I believe we already offer a junior rate? Why not offer a discount for a spouse or even a family discount?

Vince
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

I like the idea of a family membership. It would increase our growing membership and would be a great way to get more people involved in displaying. We need to get younger people involved to support our love of fine Ruger firearms!
Charlie1022
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Charlie, your wife displaying is sure a great thing and is certainly welcome. We welcome all wives to join in and bring a display. ROCS will send your wife a complimentary Spousal Display Membership Card so she will be eligible to enjoy displaying at ROCS display shows. She will not receive any publications so be sure to let her read all of yours. 😀
Send me an email stating how she would like to have her name on the card along with her mailing address.
Bill
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Bill, I like this idea and hope other wives will decide to display also. I know that Deb has had a lot of fun going to the shows and now she has a start to her own collection of special Ruger's!
Charlie1022