Tulsa, who all are going?

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Charlie1022

Tulsa, who all are going?

Post by Charlie1022 »

Just checking to see how all plans to make Tulsa this fall? This will be a fun weekend to all Ruger fans to get together and share knowledge. Deb will be displaying her new consecutive pair of SP101 Kelly Glen Kimbro pistols and I will be displaying my consecutive pair of Kittery Trading Post 50th anniversary that spent over 26 years apart before I brought them back together.. This just happens to be the 30th anniversary for the Kittery and for Kelly as the Ruger Lady spokesperson. I know we are getting excited to be displaying these two special consecutive pairs and share the history of them with everyone. Hope to see many of our friends there and make new ones.
Charlie1022
RoninPA

Re: Tulsa, who all are going?

Post by RoninPA »

Charlie, Jackie and I will be there, Our first time at Tulsa and we're looking forward to it, if for no other else to meet back up with our ROCS friends and maybe make a few more. Already have my tables reserved as well as hotel room. Just deciding when we want to leave PA to make the trip (2 kinda hard days or 3 easy days of driving). It's about 1150 miles for us so we probably can make it in 2 days.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

I believe that I'll be there with Krystyn and my buddy Roy who attended with me last year. Trying to convince him to display isn't working but he has a Ruger collection that is quite impressive. I know that he had a blast and hasn't stopped talking about our next trip back. Anyway, I'm in and displaying unless something crazy happens!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Sounds like we are going to have a great turnout!! This is our 5th Anniversary of displays in Tulsa. Let's fill the complete lower wall display row up with Ruger displays!! Reserve your display tables and hotel rooms asap....Support ROCS!!
Bill
d findley

Post by d findley »

I'll be there with a display. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
SteveRuger

Post by SteveRuger »

:D I will be there with a new display & My Son will be therewith a new display.
looking forward to being there and meeting everyone again! Always a good time!
Steve
GUN COLLECTORS.......Stewards of America's Firearms Heritage!
God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

It is with mixed emotions that I report that there are no more tables available and I was not able to get on the list in time. This is also very exciting because it means that we will have a great show and a lot of first-time and returning displays. It seems that we have 25 tables already reserved and a full Ruger row!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Sure glad Deb and I got our tables early and we are really looking forward to showing off our Rugers at the show. When I talked to Shirley she said she would get us tables sided by side. See ya at the show in Tulsa.
Charlie1022
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have filled the back wall at the Tulsa Show. There are no more available tables! If you have been procrastinating and didn't get a table and would still like to display contact me ASAP and I will put you on a waiting list. If something opens up I will notify you. Contact me at vinnythesnake@cox.net

O M CRAZY aka Vince
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Deb has a special display for her first display as a Tribute to Kelly Glen Kimbro with some special revolvers made just for her along with some special items from Kelly for the display. Be sure to stop by and check them out.
Charlie1022