Address for Future Article Submissions

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Rugerologist

Address for Future Article Submissions

Post by Rugerologist »

All,

It has come to my attention that we need to update the address and other relevant information that articles for future digests are sent to. I'd like to make this post a sticky and possibly update the website to reflect the changes. Please save the following in your address books or whatever method you use for such details.

Correspondence should now be sent to:
ROCS Digest
Attn: Granville Vaughan
PO Box 19085
Jonesboro, AR 72403

Jump drives and burned disks are still preferred but I would like to offer an alternative email option as well based on some feedback that I've already taken into consideration.

Because space isn't a concern for me you may also email submissions to:
glvaughan4@gmail.com but the deadlines for submissions will still apply. Please do not use this method as justification for procrastination. I also ask that you keep the emails strictly Ruger or ROCS related.

If you don't email or use a computer, just write me a legible letter and include photos. I'll type the article and scan in the images for you.

I'm both humbled and nervous to be the new editor as Lee did an outstanding job. The latest Digest is extremely informative and well put together. It is certainly the best to date and I hope that with my busy schedule that I am able to meet or exceed expectations. I encourage everyone to submit material so that we can continue to grow our membership and share our love of Rugers. Remember that the majority of our membership only see the Digest. It is the main face of our organization and extremely important. I look forward to working with each of you as we continue to release a high-quality publication and hope that having multiple methods of article submission will help encourage participation. Kind Regards!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber