ROCS/OGCA Show who all are displaying

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
RoninPA

Re: ROCS/OGCA Show who all are displaying

Post by RoninPA »

Carl,
You could wear a bowler, I've seen a lot of old western pictures where the men (even cowboys) were wearing them.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Is everybody getting ready for the show? I put up my display to make sure I had everything I needed/wanted to show. I added a few more Six series guns to fill in some holes and reprinted some info so that people at the show can read it easier. Took it all down a couple days later after I was satisfied (well, I'm never completely satisfied but that's just me :D ) and have everything packed up and ready to go. Looking forward to seeing all my Ruger friends again, whether or not they are displayers.

Already thinking about my display for Tulsa, it will be a bit different, with a different set of Rugers. That's all I'm going to say right now.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

With deep regret Deb and I will not be able to make the show due to the death of my uncle yesterday.We had things about ready to pack up when we got the call. Wishing everyone a great time and will plan to see everyone in Tulsa in November!
Charlie1022
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Charlie,
Sure hate to hear about your loss. We sure missed you both. We will see you in Tulsa in November....it will be here before you know it!!
Bill