Online display show

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Charlie1022

Online display show

Post by Charlie1022 »

With everyone's busy schedules and not having time to make it to a ROCS display show I had an idea that we could do an online display to share pictures of our collections. No prizes, just a good way to share information about what you like to collect. What are your thoughts on this idea?
Charlie1022
flattop44

Re: Online display show

Post by flattop44 »

Sounds like a great idea to me. You can post them in the PICTURE GALLERY where everyone can enjoy them.
Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Charlie, that's sounds like a good idea, I think we all really like looking at items on display and that way you don't have to dress up and fuel up the tank for a road trip to enjoy.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Don't we already do that in the EXHIBITS section of the site?

On the other hand, we don't get to see a lot of the exhibits from the shows out west and from what I've heard there are a lot of nice displays at these shows.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

What I was thinking was a separate section for online displays. The exhibits are controlled by a moderator the way I understand it Ron. Do we divide it up into sections for long guns, handguns, new or old or by whatever? Just trying to get more people to share their love of Ruger firearms. They could have multiple displays. There[is just so much knowledge out there and was thinking of ways to share it.
Charlie1022