ROCS merch idea

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Ruger8r

ROCS merch idea

Post by Ruger8r »

I think it would by neat to have a ROCS branded personal firearms log like the one offered by the NRA. I'd buy one.
"My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them." Anonymous Collector
Ruger8r

Re: Another ROCS merch idea

Post by Ruger8r »

Here's something I think ROCS collectors can use. I would like to include the original Ruger LOA with firearms I sell but don't want my name and address on them. It would be nice to have a ROCS logo sticker of the right size and colors to cover that area and promote the organization. Shouldn't cost a lot and I would definitely buy some.
Owen
"My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them." Anonymous Collector
06dilly

Re: ROCS merch idea

Post by 06dilly »

I’m ready for a ROCs gun! I could dream up a few revolvers. I’ll bet some of you could get really creative with this. Is it still an option with Ruger or is that an impossibility these days. Put me down for a consecutive pair of what ever you order!

TomD
contender

Post by contender »

TomD,, we've had a few ROCS guns built already. And only (1) was a set of guns,, MKIV's. Do a little research,, you'll find a few revolvers.
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

Problem, is, folks say they will buy, then bail out when check writing time arrives, and the things sit around, costing who ever paid up front $$ to get them made, until eventually sold
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

RocDoc wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:37 pm Problem, is, folks say they will buy, then bail out when check writing time arrives, and the things sit around, costing who ever paid up front $$ to get them made, until eventually sold
Take orders for said ROCS gun. Once there’s enough, everyone pays in full. Then have them made.

Or take orders with a non-refundable deposit (25-50%). Once there’s enough orders to proceed, have them made. If for some reason, after a set time period, there isn’t enough interest for a minimal order then, and only then, the deposits would be refunded.

Just a thought.
Ruger8r

Post by Ruger8r »

Jeez, I just want some stickers.
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Carbineguy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:18 pm Jeez, I just want some stickers.
:lol:
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Carbineguy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:18 pm Jeez, I just want some stickers.
:lol: :D :lol:
Ya, but some of us are greedy.

I WANT A ROCS 10-22 8-)

JAYDAWG
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

I vote for a laminated 10/22 finger groove sporter for a ROCS idea. Maybe make it to honor Chief AJ for all he did to promote the 10/22 and ROCS.
Charlie1022