WTS Refurbished Police Service Six

Ruger Firearm, Parts, and Other
RoninPA

WTS Refurbished Police Service Six

Post by RoninPA »

Refurbish a neglected PSS which was made in 1984, s/n 160-01250. .38 Spl, 4" bbl, replaced grips with period correct wood grips. The bore and cylinders were/are in great condition and it locks up tight. The action is still a bit tight and trigger pull a bit heavy from the Cerakote job but will smooth out/lighten with use or dry firing.

You can see the before pics here: http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 2&t=255282

The gun was completely disassembled, everything cleaned/polished and parts that needed replaced were. Then prepped and Cerakoted.

Main color is called Multicam Green and the cylinder, cylinder release and hammer pivot are Green Beret Green (it's a real dark green that can be seen a lot better in natural light).

Asking $450 shipped w/insurance to your FFL. It is up to you to know if it is legal in your state. Do not ask me to break or even skirt any laws, loosing my FFL is not worth any price. Not looking for any trades at this time except for a low back blue Speed Six 2 3/4", a low back SS Security Six 2 3/4 or a low back SS Security Six 6"

Any questions, PM me here, email me at: rlutz730(at sign)comcast.net or call me at: 814-867-0867

Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron