John Dougan selling some stuff

Ruger Firearm, Parts, and Other
RoninPA

John Dougan selling some stuff

Post by RoninPA »

John said I could put this out to all of you. John is looking at selling some of his stuff. I will be getting more info from him later this week and will post whatever he sends me to tell you what he has. Once he sends me the lists of stuff I'll post it and his email address so you can contact him directly about what he has for sale. I am getting some of his DA things and we were talking/emailing (about a lot of things) and he said:

I just happen to think about the memorabilia as an after thought, I have a lot to get rid of, perhaps you can tell the guys about it.

I have patches, decals, lapel pins and tie tacks. And catalogues going back into 1970s, Annual reports, trade price sheets, Press Kits and so forth. I have been gathering Ruger paperwork and goodies for 40 years. Most of what I have for sale is from 1973 forward. I have all the old stuff going back to 1949 but much of it is part of my collection/reference materials. I have some duplicates of some early catalogues and Instruction manuals that I would consider letting go of.

This notice is also on the Rugerforum.com site
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
douglastwo

Re: John Dougan selling some stuff

Post by douglastwo »

I've sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Don
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Please let me, US, know what he has for sale. I know I would be interested in the pre-1973 catalogs and instruction manuals, or other paperwork.

O M CRAZY
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Please send me the info. I'd be interested in discussing memorabilia and can promise the items a good home!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Once I get the info from John I'll post it here. From there, if you see anything you are interested in or have questions, you can email him (I will post his email address for those who don't have it).
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

douglastwo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:57 pm I've sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Don
Don,
Have not received your PM.

Ron
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
douglastwo

Post by douglastwo »

Ron,
I tried to send you another PM but I must be missing a step because it did not go, it just disappears when I hit submit. All the PM said was that I sure need a 1968 catalog for my collection.
Thanks,
Don
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

You can email me if having trouble with the pm. reefescapes@gmail.com
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
MinorLV

Post by MinorLV »

Hello Don,

I would like to get the list of goodies as well.

Best,

MinorLV
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Again,
Once I receive the package from John (should be coming between 9/22 and 9/25) I will see what he sent me. From that, I will either scan it in or rewrite it in the thread here. From there you will be able to see what he sent me and you can then email John with your questions/requests to purchase/or whatever.

At this time I have no idea what information he is sending me to disseminate to everyone here.

Thanks for understanding, I know a lot of folks want to know what John may be selling off.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron