Subscription #46 for sale.

Ruger Firearm, Parts, and Other
Ruger44fan

Subscription #46 for sale.

Post by Ruger44fan »

Approximately 96 or 97 firearms from the Bearcat onward. Model 77/44 (I believe this was the one) was destroyed during production and is not in the collection; Ruger didn't re-issue the number so it's lost forever. All are new in boxes except (if memory serves me) the 10/22, No. 1, and perhaps the 44 Carbine. One of the few almost complete collections that have not been broken up. The #46 collection is located in Maine. Original subscriber was Service Manager Jack Packard who retired in 1985 with the collection continued by present owner until Ruger stopped the program with the Single 10 being the last firearm to be delivered. As with most subscriptions, there is no Gold Label in the collection. It also includes all Jacks gifts as an employee over his 27 year work history. The cost is $92,000; if truly interested, a list is available. I will not take ANY names of those who might want something if it is broken up; when (if) that happens, there are many auction houses willing to handle it all. Thanks for looking.
gunman42782

Re: Subscription #46 for sale.

Post by gunman42782 »

Ah, to have been born rich, instead of so good looking! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Pardon my ignorance, but does this means all the guns are serial number 46 !?!??!???

JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
d findley

Post by d findley »

All these Ruger have the serial number 46. Some with a 2 digit 46, the later models with prefix and ending in 46. Jack Packard (original owner) worked in the parts/service dept. at Southport.
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Thank you Mr. Findley for the information/education......again!
WOW. Truely a unique once in a life time opportunity to own a a piece (or 97!) of Ruger history.
Too bad I'm so good lookin' also :lol: :x :lol: :x :x :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker