Exploits of Chief AJ Signed Copies $40 shipped

Ruger Firearm, Parts, and Other
Rugerologist

Exploits of Chief AJ Signed Copies $40 shipped

Post by Rugerologist »

It was a blast having Chief AJ at the Tulsa show this past weekend. He expressed his gratitude towards ROCS for allowing him to attend for the book release and I know that it meant a lot to him seeing all of his memorabilia in one place. He signed 7 cases of books and left them with me to take home. I've continued to sign and number them. The only books that will be numbered and signed by us both will be coming from me. That said, I have a lot of books here. If anyone wishes to have one I'm asking $40 shipped. Numbers available are #52 on with a few exceptions already sold. 44-51, 59, 60, 67, 68, and 99 are gone. By my count, Jay will have the last numbered copy available at this time #99 but John may be sending me more. Gene, Carl, Jay, and Terry, your books are on the way this week. Gene and Terry, yours will be consecutively numbered since you ordered more than one. Thanks for all the support guys.
Attachments
AJ and Me.png
IMG-2254.JPG
Last edited by Rugerologist on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Brass Frame

Re: Exploits of Chief AJ Signed Copies $40 shipped

Post by Brass Frame »

Chuck, it was my pleasure to meet the Chief and to talk Rugers with him. My book will remain a cherished part of the Tulsa show in 2018! It is always a fun show and the time goes so quickly. Good luck to you with the ROCS Digest and your book sales.
Brass Frame/Lee E
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Chuck,
AWESOME job my friend. I don't have a lot of time to read, but I get
about 15 minutes in the morning over breakfast on the book. So far
I love it. Congrats!

Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Chuck,
Well done! Very enlightening read on John and his life adventures.

Best,
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

JAYDAWG wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:52 pm Chuck,
AWESOME job my friend. I don't have a lot of time to read, but I get
about 15 minutes in the morning over breakfast on the book. So far
I love it. Congrats!

Cheers,
JAY
Jay there are a lot of pictures in there so you don't have to really read... I still have your marbles and will send them in time for Christmas.... I will even include a lump of coal because Santa sez you are deserving... Santa actually landed on my friend's outhouse in Wyoming and my buddy heard him cussing out the reindeer.... Santa said... "I said The SCHMIDT House!!"....
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Chuck, an excellent first book my friend, I look forward to reading many more works from you.

"We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship."
Gen. Omar Bradley.

Chuck, Chief AJ is a man that set his course by the stars. You found the perfect subject matter to collect and write about as a Ruger enthusiasts. Its obvious to me your setting your course by the stars as well. Stay the course Chuck, you've gained some great friendships and mentors along the way.

http://www.chiefaj.com/
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Chuck,
Luckily I got all the way thru the book before the fire and Serve Pro took it away!!!
Congrats again my friend, truly a great first offering of you being published.
They say they will clean it and bring it back, so all is good.

My favorite thing is how committed John is to his faith, truly a man of God.
Hopefully we all hear these words one day like he will.

"Well done my good and faithful servant"

JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Gene, I would imagine that you were one of the best COs to work for. You always have the right words at the right time and I appreciate the encouragement.

Jay, if you end up needing another book I've got ya covered. John sent me another hundred or so that he signed.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Chuck I have a feeling that Gene's men would follow him to the gates of Hell and kick it off the hinges for him. I really enjoy the book and have spoken a couple times to Chief AJ since getting it. John is a great guy. You really did a good job on his life story. I will be interested to see what your next book is...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
d findley

Post by d findley »

Great book. Well done. Get your copy before they are all gone!!