Time to let go

Ruger Firearm, Parts, and Other
RD18

Time to let go

Post by RD18 »

It's time for me to move some of my collection. I will be sending everything to Poulin's in Maine and they will auction off all of my guns and memorabilia except for my bearcat collection which I will keep and continue adding to. If anyone would like to see the preliminary list of what will be going up for auction in May please PM me and I will send the list to you. Many rare guns, one of a kinds, prototypes, and tons of memorabilia. Russ
Ruger44fan

Re: Time to let go

Post by Ruger44fan »

The items in the collection are now listed on line at "Poulin's Auctions" with photos and complete descriptions. They have other Rugers and even have an AC556 Full Auto Ruger as well. There are so many offerings that it is taking FOUR days to sell them all. You can arrange telephone bidding or absentee bidding for NO EXTRA CHARGE just by contacting Poulin's. Their buyers' premium is the base industry standard of 15%. Poulin's GUARANTEES the entire description that is listed for each item they sell and I believe that is unique in the industry; you can bid with confidence and no surprises! The auction has many other firearms and related items too including lots of ammo. Definately worth a look see. I had the honor of writing many of the Ruger descriptions for Poulin's including those from Russ' collection.