Bearcats

Marksman

Bearcats

Post by Marksman »

Hello everyone!

I received my first letter cat (C) and decided it is time to work on the alphabet. I understand that there is no letter O or I. That would leave me with 23 more lovely cats to hunt. Can you please contact me if you have any letter cat guns you are willing to sell? Looking for 95+% with or without box.

I also fell in love with 2008 50th anniversary gun, let me know if you have one of those.

BTW: Just picked up my first dual cylinder gun today, always wanted one of those. The serial 93-01272, anyone have the next number up or down?

Thanks Mike
flattop44

Re: Bearcats

Post by flattop44 »

Mike, hunting down all the Alphbets is a great goal, it will be fun. You are correct that there was no "O" but they made the "I". It is just straight like shown here.
Good luck, Bill
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

Bill,
Thanks, appreciate your input.
That reminds me, I meant to ask you about your BC4 dedicated to Herb Glass. The cylinder frame has a cutout to indicate whether the next chamber is loaded or empty.
I have a LWAC with the same cutout shipped to Herb Glass (no dedication on the grip). Is this possibly another gun personalized on his request? Mike
Tri Color
Tri Color
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

I imagine that it is. Are you saying that it was shipped to Herb Glass? If you have not already I would get a letter on the gun and ask if it was shipped to Herb. What is the serial number on LWAC?
Bill
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

I sent you an email with the letter attached. Mike
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Marksman wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:32 pm I sent you an email with the letter attached. Mike
Hey...that's not fair....... :P :P
Some of us "others" might want to know..... ;) :)
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

Well, you are right. Happy to share that the gun was shipped June 6th, 1956 to Herb Glass. :D
When I saw the ROCS article on Bearcat # 16 and noticed the same loaded chamber indicator on the Tri Color, I figured I had a wi nner.