Two completely different items

RoninPA

Two completely different items

Post by RoninPA »

First up: FOUND-Ruger had one
A customer brought me his P95 (polymer frame) that he was doing something to and couldn't get it back together. Brought me the gun and a small bag of parts.
I got it back together but am missing the slide lock lever. Called him and he said he'd look but he didn't know what might have happened to it if it wasn't in the bag of parts.
Numrich is out of stock. If anyone has one laying around that they would sell to me let me know. At this point I/he doesn't care if it is blue of stainless, he just wants to get his gun back in working order.
I thought about calling Ruger but I really doubt they have any stock for the P series any more. Any where else anyone can think of? I still do need to check eBay and GB.
Thanks

Second: Another customer is searching for a 7.62x39mm bolt action rifle. He would prefer the Ruger American Ranch but I can't find any (reasonably priced). He said he would take just about any brand as long as it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Has to be a bolt action.
Thanks
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Re: Two completely different items

Post by RoninPA »

Found the slide stop assembly - Ruger actually had the one I needed/wanted (stainless). The CS rep didn't say how many they had but they did have what I needed.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron