WTB - .357 Maximum Brass

RoninPA

WTB - .357 Maximum Brass

Post by RoninPA »

Looking for either new or once fired .357 Maximum brass. Only need about 50 to start. No brass manufacturer (Starline included) shows any in stock, and I couldn't find any for sale at any other sites. Only one place has loaded ammo, but they want $139.99 plus shipping for 100 rounds (which if push comes to shove I'll suck it up and buy some).
Thanks
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
O M CRAZY

Re: WTB - .357 Maximum Brass

Post by O M CRAZY »

Ron,
I believe I can help you with that, but I can't guaranty they were only fired once, Send me your address and I will get 50 of them sent out to you.
Vince
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Ron,
Sorry, I miss-read your request I do not have any Maximum brass.
Vince
RoninPA

Re: Found-.357 Maximum Brass

Post by RoninPA »

Thanks anyway Vince. I did have a friend send me some and I bought some once fired so I have a couple hundred right now. It looks like Remington has it back in stock also.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RugerfanAustria

Post by RugerfanAustria »

There are "enough" new Starline Brass in Europe, but they are very expensive and range between 0.76-087 cents per piece. Quite apart from the legal aspect, re-importing cases to the USA would almost certainly be too expensive.
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Wow, That's expensive right off the bat and add importation and it would really be too much for empty brass. Thanks for the info, always interseting to see what things are like across the pond.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron