Older Bisleys

ElNumeroUno

Older Bisleys

Post by ElNumeroUno »

I have 2 Ruger Bisley revolvers to move.
First is a RB-22, serial# 261-12141; this is the fixed sight model with 6 1/2" barrel. It is new in the box with the shipping carton and papers. $660 shipped to your FFL
Second is a RB-44, serial# 85-45042 in 44 Magnum with a 7 1/2" barrel and adjustable sights. It is new in the box with papers; no shipping carton. $880 shipped to your FFL.
If you don't know what these look like, you probably won't be a buyer. I will reluctantly email or text pics.
I have a whole lot of other stuff(Rugers) laying around here that I will try to get posted soon!
Thanks,
Lee
El Numero Uno
Serious Collector of Early & Rare Ruger No.1 Rifles
www.classicsportingarms.com
zebra55

Re: Older Bisleys

Post by zebra55 »

you don't happen to have a non prefix 1AHS in that bunch of stuff that you want to part with???? :shock: I would love to get one...
ElNumeroUno

Post by ElNumeroUno »

The AHS's have been the hardest for me to find. From memory, I have the 243, 280, 7x57, 7mmRM, 308 and 30/06.
so, I am missing the 222, 6mm, 270; If there is another one, I can't think of it right now!
No duplicates in any of these :)
El Numero Uno
Twogunsg

Post by Twogunsg »

ElNumeroUno,
I searched Bisleys and your thread came up. Might you still have either of these Bisleys? And if so are you interested in selling them? Let me know please,
Thanks twogunsg
ElNumeroUno

Post by ElNumeroUno »

Looks like I still have the 22 Single Six. The 44 has been sold. Sorry to be so tardy in getting back on this, but have been travelling for over a week!
Thanks for your interest
El Numero Uno