FS: Ruger Old Model Single Six, 22 LR/MAG, 9.5" bbl, box

bigbore45colt

FS: Ruger Old Model Single Six, 22 LR/MAG, 9.5" bbl, box

Post by bigbore45colt »

FS: Ruger Old Model Single Six, 22 LR/Mag. This is a 6-shot, blued, single action revolver with a 9.5" barrel. s/n is 20-55227. The gun is 100% original and has its original lockwork (ie it has NOT been sent back to the factory for the safety conversion). Gun has been shot. Bore is good, timing is good, lock-up is tight. The gun has thinning bluing on the barrel, consistent with holstering. Comes with original box, which is very scarce, manual, red felt bag, and spare 22 mag cylinder, numbered to the gun. There is bluing wear on the 22 mag cylinder that matches the thinning on the barrel. Grips are in good shape. There is what appears to be a driver's license number etched on the side of the frame, under the cylinder, as seen in pictures. Box bottom has some edge wear but is whole (no busted corners), box top is in good shape, especially end label, but has one split corner, as seen in pictures.

Asking $675, OBO, shipped to your FFL.

Please note that I am not the original owner of this firearm. I do not know the round count. I have not fired it, but only inspected it for condition and mechanical functioning. Three-day NON-FIRING inspection period for description of condition and mechanical functioning only. The firearm cannot be returned if it has been fired.

First "I'll take it" email to me at bigbore45colt @ ptd.net (remove the space in front of and after the @) gets it. Payment by USPS Money Order, cashier's check, or credit card. Please note that credit card purchases lose a 3.5% cash discount. I am going to list this on a few other places, to maximize exposure. If unsold after a few days, I will take it to auction.

Thanks for looking!

BB45C