FS: Ruger OM Super Blackhawk, 7.5", 44 mag, blued

bigbore45colt

FS: Ruger OM Super Blackhawk, 7.5", 44 mag, blued

Post by bigbore45colt »

FS: Ruger Old Model Super Blackhawk. This is a blued, 7.5" barrel 6-shot 44 mag revolver. The gun has not been converted (ie it has NOT been to the factory for the safety conversion). Gun has been shot, but it doesn't appear to be too much. Bore is good, timing is good, lock up is tight. There is some bluing wear on the left side of the muzzle and on the leading edges of the cylinder, as seen in pictures. Grips are in good shape with no major marks, gouges or scratches. S/N is 80-43191. No box or papers.

Asking $675, shipped to your FFL.

First "I'll take it" email to me at bigbore45colt @ ptd.net (remove the space in front of and after the @) gets it. Payment by USPS Money Order, cashier's check, or credit card. Please note that credit card purchases lose a 3.5% cash discount. I am going to list this on a few other places, to maximize exposure. If unsold after a few days, I will take it to auction.

Thanks for looking!

BB45C
Brass Frame

Re: FS: Ruger OM Super Blackhawk, 7.5", 44 mag, blued

Post by Brass Frame »

Big Bore 45, this is a very nice selection of Old Model Rugers that you have for sale. They appear to be conservatively priced and well worth your asking numbers. Good luck with your sales and thanks for posting here on the ROCS website. Brass Frame/Lee E