FS: Boxed Ruger Old Model Blackhawk, 357 mag, 4 5/8" bbl

bigbore45colt

FS: Boxed Ruger Old Model Blackhawk, 357 mag, 4 5/8" bbl

Post by bigbore45colt »

FS: Nice, boxed, Ruger Old Model Blackhawk, 357 Mag, with a 4 5/8" barrel. The gun has been shot, but it doesn't appear to be much. Bore is good, timing is good, lock-up is tight. Grips are in good shape. There is some minor bluing wear on left side of muzzle and there is a slight cylinder drag line. Gun is 100% original with the original lockwork (ie it has NOT been sent back to Ruger for the safety conversion). There is some red paint on the front sight, but that should be easy to remove if the new owner doesn't want it there. Box is in good shape, with some minor wear, but it is whole and all corners are whole. No paperwork. There are no numbers on the side of the box that I can see, so I can't vouch that the box is original to the gun.

Asking $675, shipped to your FFL. Will sell for $525, shipped, without the box if buyer doesn't want it.

First "I'll take it" email to me at bigbore45colt @ ptd.net (remove the space in front of and after the @) gets it. Payment by USPS Money Order, cashier's check, or credit card. Please note that credit card purchases lose a 3.5% cash discount. I am going to list this on a few other places, to maximize exposure. If unsold after a few days, I will take it to auction.

Thanks for looking!

BB45C