SPF - Large lot of SA parts for sale

RoninPA

SPF - Large lot of SA parts for sale

Post by RoninPA »

SOLD PENDING FUNDS - Bought a big box of Ruger parts from a guy, sorted them to keep the DA parts. I really don't need the SA parts shown.

Even though I could probably make more money, I don't want to (and won't) break them down into ones and twos to ship them out as I am not a mail order company. I am selling all the parts as one lot, you buy it, you get everything shown.

By pricing them from Numrich (https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufa ... vers-ruger) there are $729.00+ in parts here. I used the Numrich used price for my calculations and there are a few items that will be included that I didn't price.

Sale price is $275.00 Shipped. Funds I will take: USPS Money Order, cash. Private or business check we'll discuss. Am open to trades for now, let me know what you have, Ruger wise.

Here's what is included that I did not price - my loss is your gain:

I am not sure what firearm the center ejector rod housing goes to. It is steel, 4 1/8" long, 3/8" diameter, round (not shaped to fit the curvature of a barrel) and screws onto the barrel (screw hole is not enlarged like it would be to fit over a barrel stud), screw is included.

Two small pins to the left of the triggers, I have no idea what they go to.
Small cylinder latch above the others, again, don't know what it goes to.
Left two pawls: left most looks like for a Ruger, the one to the right of it is for a Colt style SAA (new info just received).
Spring between the pawls and the gate detent springs, is also for a Colt style SAA (new info just received)

Post if you want the package and then PM me to set up the payment and shipping.

If not sold by Nov 11, I will have it with me when I go to the Tulsa gun show (Nov 14-15)

Last edited by RoninPA on Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Re: Large lot of SA parts for sale

Post by RoninPA »

Edited to show I am open to trades for now. Would like trades to be Ruger related.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Been a while so here they are again.

I was told that these were taken from guns that were going to be scrapped by police. Apparently the armorers were allowed to take what parts they wanted and the only part that HAD to be destroyed was the frame due to it having the serial number and thus was considered "the firearm".

I am open to trades. I have the parts all boxed up in a nice plastic box ready to be shipped.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Sold Pending Funds
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron