The Digest

Anything Ruger related.
Big Old Boy

The Digest

Post by Big Old Boy »

I can’t believe it but each issue just gets better and better. Thank you Lee Sundermeier for all you have done for ROCS in putting this great publication together.
d findley

Re: The Digest

Post by d findley »

Got mine today. Best one yet. Good job.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Lee has done a banner job in editing The ROCS Digest. I expect great things from our new editor, Chuck Vaughn. As Don said this is the best edition to date. I am going to try to get an article published in a future Digest.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Thank you ROCS members for the positive feed back. This issue is our largest ever and contains lots of great articles. Be sure to thank our advertisers and show them your support. Bill Hamm's OGCA write up is outstanding and I give special thanks to Bill and Don for help in proofing this issue. Please support Vaughn as he begins his editing responsibilities by writing articles. I am not leaving the collecting game, just re-focusing my interests. See you all at a future ROCS display show. Happy Ruger Hunting. Lee E
Doc4429

Post by Doc4429 »

I was fascinated by the story by Don Findley...If This Old Gun Could Talk...My Partner and I. One of the best I have read about any type of firearm.

Bill Cross
gewehrfreund

Post by gewehrfreund »

Another excellent issue. Thanks to all who are responsible for getting these produced and out to members!

I'm not a handgun guy, but I still find most of the articles interesting, and after each issue, I have a renewed urge to go out and search for a Ruger rarity that is still out there waiting to be discovered. ;)
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

I received the fall issue of the digest today and its incredible gentlemen. Thank you Lee for your leadership as editor of the ROCS DIGEST. Your professionalism, dedication, tenacity and passion for Rugers has been evident in every issue. Congratulations on a successful hand-off to Chuck whom will undoubtedly get the support and assistance he needs from those consummate professional writers we are blessed to have among us.

As you've stated "Bill Hamm's OGCA write up is outstanding and I give special thanks to Bill and Don for help in proofing this issue." Please support Vaughn as he begins his editing responsibilities by writing articles.

I want to echo Doc4429 comments,
Judy and I were fascinated by the story as well.. .If This Old Gun Could Talk...My Partner and I. Submitted by D. Findley

It was a powerful heavy hard hitting hulk of a weapon; and so was the Chinook.
Rarely do you read a two page article that can introduce the main character, set up the plot and leave you feeling fascinated in its conclusion. Yes, a war story in two pages that can grip aviators, vets, civilians, spouses and Ruger aficionados. A splendid piece Don that grips the reader from the first sentence to the last. I loved it, you had me in the back of the Chinook ready to roll!
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
SPAS 15

Post by SPAS 15 »

Got my copy of the Digest today. Lots of interesting articles, high quality as usual and will certainly enjoy reading it.
Well done to all involved.
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Got my copy the other day and was very impressed. Thanks, Lee for all your hard work and I am sure Chuck will do a great job in his new position. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Tulsa.
Charlie1022
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Just got home and was able to enjoy the new digest, it's a very well put together publication with a lot of information and wonderful pics. This is my first year and certainly not my last being part of your wonderful group and am thrilled to be in the ROCS. I want to thank everyone that contributed to the digest and making me feel welcome. A special thanks goes out to Bill Hamm who I spent a lunch with and great conversation. Again thanks to all for your sharing and kindness.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.