O M CRAZY

Re: Prayer Request For Watertender

Post by O M CRAZY »

I wish them both a speedy recovery.

O M CRQAZY
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Hey Bill, glad to hear you are back "online"! Ruger parts, hmmm seems like a hard way to get some very unique and scarce "original" parts!? Welcome back Bill and real glad to hear from you. Brass Frame/Lee E
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Good to see you back up and going Bill. I never asked to see who made my knee. Just do what they say on your pt and you will be back better then ever in a long time. Is this going to be a new category now for a display show of replacement parts?
Charlie1022
Charlie1022
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I made it through my surgery ok and am home now. The doc said it looks like he got everything so I should be in good shape from this operation. Perhaps Bill will get a tattoo saying "Genuine Ruger Parts".... That would be something to see.. Thanks for all the good wishes!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Glad to hear Bill and everyone are doing good. Now we might have a new category at a ROCS show on replacement parts. I didn't ask who made my knee 5 years ago but they said it was the best thing going and rated for 30 years+.
Charlie1022
LIBERTY FOREVER

Welcome Back

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Glad to have you back Watertender and Flatop44. Its rough fighting through surgeries, anestheia, recovery, therapy and the stress that goes with the doctors visits & hospital stays on your family.

Best regards, Gene

LIBERTY FOREVER
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
contender

Post by contender »

First & foremost,, prayers for a full & speedy recovery.

Bill is too tough to keep down. Hang in there buddy & we'll keep ya in our thoughts!
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Man, you are all great, I really appreciate the prayers and thoughts....they are most definitely helping!
Bill
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

Prayer works
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Saw the surgeon today for a followup. He told me they got everything in there with the surgery so I will go back to being monitored. I am not going to let it win...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...