ROCS & OGCA

Anything Ruger related.
contender

ROCS & OGCA

Post by contender »

I want to say "THANK YOU" to Lee, Bill, Matt, Mike, Vince & all who helped them put on another excellent event this past weekend. We had 18 stunning displays,,, and a banquet that was absolutely FUN!

We had; (2) Novice, (2) Intermediate, (7) Advanced, and (7) Masters display.
The judged displays,, with Advanced being well represented,, was VERY VERY tight. In fact,,,, looking at the judges scores,, just 3 points,, separated 1st to 5th. 3 points,,,, in 5 places,,, WOW!!!!!!!!!! THAT shows how hard the judging was, as well as how good the displays were.

The Masters were not judged,, but suffice it to say,, that class has an abundance of truly rare, unique, and very desirable guns. And a Master won the "Best Gun of the Show. Way to go Bill.

If y'all missed it,, well,, you missed a great time.

Again, my thanks to all who made it work so well!
Coogs

Re: ROCS & OGCA

Post by Coogs »

The Radical one kept the faith and enjoyed some GJ with out me........said he missed the auction, even though he was there.......at least that's what he said! Love ya man!
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Wow, what a show!! It was really a great and fun event. Some of the finest Rugers made were shown on 18 outstanding displays!! I want to thank all who attended and supported ROCS with great displays, donated auction items and those who bought a whole bunch of Raffle tickets and Auction items at the awards banquet!! If you did not make it to this one you should join us next year, you will not be disappointed!!
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

It was my 1st ROCS event but not my last for sure. Thank you all for making me feel welcome. Next year I may attempt a display. It was a great time and a lot of fun. To meet everyone and put faces to names was good. The ROCS is a fine organization that I am proud to be a member of. Thanks again!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...