Chief AJ's 2018 Tulsa Video

Anything Ruger related.
Rugerologist

Chief AJ's 2018 Tulsa Video

Post by Rugerologist »

https://youtu.be/Ds8Af-T8Lgw

This is the video that Chief AJ made while in Tulsa with the help of his daughter Becky. It's on his YouTube channel now. They sure had a good time with us.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
RocDoc

Re: Chief AJ's 2018 Tulsa Video

Post by RocDoc »

The Chief and daughter look sharp all dressed up! Chuck, you not so much :D
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

This is great Chuck, it was really good to have the Chief in Tulsa. I trust your book sales will go well.
Bill
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Chuck, MISSION SUCCESS BROTHER!

Collect Chief Memorabilia; check
Meet & Greet Chief; check
Ideas begin on book; check
Get the Chief on board; check
Keep the Chief on track; check
Research and organize; check
Collect Chief Memorabilia II; check
OCGA; check
Rough Draft; check
Chief adds more info; check double check
Editor; check
Redo Edits; check
Book Complete; check
Raise funds; check
Print; check
2018 Wanenmachers show, Chief & Daughter, Chuck & Krstyn, Chief AJ Display & Books; CHECK

Motivated and driven leader. Its obvious to me why Chuck was the best choice to follow Lee in his highly successful tenure as past editor of the ROCS Digest. He has distinguished himself by volunteering to providing his personal time and resources in order for Chief AJ's story to be told through his assistance. A story that most likely would have been lost to history without Chucks tenacity, patience and good humor. His dedication to Ruger collecting, shooting and history is a testament to his new title so few achieve; author. Chuck clearly demonstrates a duty and willingness to support others and community. A commitment to the future of our organization and to ensuring all historical facts are archived and maintained for not only our generation but future generations as well.

MISSION SUCCESS
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Gene, that is very well put.

Here's a pic of Chuck presenting an award to the Chief. ( sorry about his eyes being shut)

O M CRAZY
Attachments
Banquet 2018 (27).JPG
Banquet 2018 (25).JPG
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Yes, the Chief is all dressed up for our ROCS banquet. It was great to meet him in person and to have his picture, autographing Chuck's new book for me. He is a well known ambassador for Ruger products, especially the 10/22 rifle.
I have full confidence that Chuck can continue the tradition as Editor of a top shelf Digest for ROCS. He just needs all ROCS members to contribute articles and photographs. My best to both the Chief and Chuck. Brass Frame/Lee E
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Spot on Gene,
A true labor of perseverance & plain old determination.
Thanks Chuck!

Best,
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Great video Chuck. Got my copy of the book yesterday. John is a man that deserves to have his life story told. You guys did a fantastic job on it. THANKS!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Gene, that's the nicest post and completely unexpected. Thank you and all of you from the bottom of my heart. I've found a few mistakes in the book even after 3 rounds of edits with the publishing company. They drive me crazy but I am happy with the overall outcome of the entire chain of events that Gene graciously lined out. John may have ordered too many but I'll slowly help him move em out. I hope that I can continue to grow, learn, and live up to the standards set before me regarding the digest and my own future endeavors. I wish you all the same! This has made me want to work on another book but under no time constraints etc. I may not start on that until I get this first Digest under my belt.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

I echo everything above.
Chuck, you should be very proud of yourself, I know we all are ;) .
Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker