ROCS at Huntsville "Rocket City"

Anything Ruger related.
flattop44

ROCS at Huntsville "Rocket City"

Post by flattop44 »

Our annual ROCS display show in Huntsville, AL is this weekend, we sure hope you all will visit us at the show. We also invite you to join us at the awards dinner Saturday night.

Von Braun Civic Center. Show hours Saturday 9 -5 and Sunday 10 - 4.

There will be some fine Rugers on display and some for sale. Come on to the show!!

FT44/aka Bill
Ruger1nut

Re: ROCS at Huntsville "Rocket City"

Post by Ruger1nut »

Wish I could make it. Have fun!!

R1N
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Thanks Dave, wish you could be there too. It looks like it going to be some great displays.
Bill
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Well for all of you who did not make it to the show you really missed a great time!! There were 12 outstanding Ruger Displays and a lot of fine and rare guns on display. Our awards dinner was excellent as usual and the comradery is to be treasured! I want to say thank you to all who traveled to the show and supported ROCS...I know that some of you are still traveling home as I type. I will try to get some pictures up soon. Writing up the show for our next Digest right now!
We will most certainly do it again next year!!

Bill
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Thanks for the update Bill;
I cant wait to read the write up and see the the display photo's. Judy and I regretfully had to cancel our trip and really missed seeing everyone. We are eagerly looking forward to our next show in Ohio to get with everyone. For those still traveling be safe and watchful. Stay warm folks!
Gene & Judy
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment