ROCS SPRING DIGEST HAS ARRIVED!!

Anything Ruger related.
flattop44

ROCS SPRING DIGEST HAS ARRIVED!!

Post by flattop44 »

Received my copy of the ROCS Spring Digest today and it is another GREAT issue!! Packed full of interesting articles and a lot of great info celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Super Blackhawk! Our new editor Chuck Vaughan took right up where our previous editor Lee Sundermeier left off...continuing to produce high quality and informative publications!! Good job Chuck!
Bill
Brass Frame

Re: ROCS SPRING DIGEST HAS ARRIVED!!

Post by Brass Frame »

Chuck, you did an outstanding job as our new ROCS Digest Editor. My issue arrived today also, and I am prepared to spend this evening reading all of the great articles in the Spring issue. Also, to all of our Digest contributors, you all did a wonderful job showing all those great Super Blackhawks! Chuck, you make me proud! Brass Frame/Lee E
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

I also received my copy today and want to thank all the contributors for a fabulous publication. Packed full of great articles and illustrations, a must have for anyone interested in the Super Blackhawk.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Lee called me today to be the first to let me know how nice it turned out. That meant a lot to me and made my day. He helped me so much by getting me prepared to take on this role and he knows more than anyone all the hard work and time that goes into it. Jennifer also deserves a huge thank you. She's wonderful to work with and gives it that professional touch. Thank you to all the contributors and I look forward to the next one. Keep sending me articles guys! The sooner the better.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Chuck you did good! You are a multi talented man... Collector, Editor, Fish Wrangler, Friend. Keep it up!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
deltaarnet

Post by deltaarnet »

Received mine a couple of days ago, another excellent publication. And the back cover shows my last 10/22 purchase. Tribute to the Boy Scouts Talo edition
NRA Life Endowment Member
SteveRuger

Post by SteveRuger »

Received Mine!
Great Job! Very well done!
Thanks for the hard work putting it together.
Steve
GUN COLLECTORS.......Stewards of America's Firearms Heritage!
God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Chuck
The ROCS Spring Digest is a spectacular piece of work. Specifically for me was the awesome information celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Super Blackhawk. I'm proud of you for taking on the position of editor adding it to your already busy lifestyle. I'm sure Lee would tell you from his tenure there will be many hair pulling nights and frustrating weeks. However, I'm also confident Lee would also tell you that it will provide you many intangible benefits as well as the obvious service it provides the members of ROCS.
Great Job My Friend, Gene
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Thank you, Gene! As always you've got great timing and encouragement. I needed that after the last few weeks.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Mohavesam

Post by Mohavesam »

I'm new here, so how exactly do I subscribe to this?
:o It is a Right, NOT a permit.
Political Correctness = Political Submission :oops: