Ruger leading sales in 2019

Anything Ruger related.
67stingray

Ruger leading sales in 2019

Post by 67stingray »

American Rifleman has put out the lists of the best selling firearms of 2019. Ruger had 3 out of 5 Rifle categories: Single-shot - Ruger No.1, Bolt Action - Ruger Precision Rifle, Semi-auto - Ruger AR556. In the sales of Revolvers S&W dominated with the Ruger Wrangler coming in 3rd behind the Heritage Rough Rider. Ruger didn't place in the top 5 selling Handguns. I know the No.1 doesn't have a lot of competition but with the amount of bolt action rifles on the market, the popularity of the Precision at a price north of a grand is pretty remarkable.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Ironhawk

Re: Ruger leading sales in 2019

Post by Ironhawk »

67 stingray
Need to see if you have a minute to answer a question came across a odd old Blackhawk thought you might be able to shed some light on it my wife's uncle has wind of a 327 Cal in full size big frame but nothing on side where Cal is I know we had talked about this last year , don't have pictures yet also he has a 454 but he says it is same way in a big frame Blackhawk no Cal or markings, except on barrel and Ruger hakeye on one would these be prodotypes that slipped through the cracks let me know what you think.
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Ironhawk, It should be marked on the left side of the frame "Ruger 327 Magnum Cal. New Model Blackhawk". I've seen Rugers get out missing some markings, be interesting to see the pics and serial number. As far as the 454 Ruger never offered a Blackhawk in that caliber. Here's Ruger's ad on the .327 Blackhawk. Sorry the pic is sideways, don't want to cooperate.
Bennett
Attachments
20200208_190204.jpg
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Ironhawk

Post by Ironhawk »

Thanks you don't know the year of add or year it was offered do you.
IAM pretty sure 454 is a gunsmith re tool but not the 327 will not be able to see it in hands till June when we visit him. Keep you posted if I get picks I will share , thanks again for info.
Ironhawk

Post by Ironhawk »

I need to hang around you more often, also no gun related plans on having my 69 Camaro body work done this summer and maby driving next yr.