HUNTSVILLE "ROCKET CITY" ROCS DISPLAY SHOW THIS WEEKEND!!

Anything Ruger related.
flattop44

HUNTSVILLE "ROCKET CITY" ROCS DISPLAY SHOW THIS WEEKEND!!

Post by flattop44 »

Our ROCS display show in Huntsville at the Von Braun Civic Center is this weekend and we sure hope you can attend. There will be some really great Rugers on display and a few for sale too!! The show is open at 9am - 5pm Saturday and 10am - 4pm Sunday. Our Awards Dinner is Saturday night and we still have 4 Tickets available and would really like to have you join us for an excellent meal and fun time. You can purchase tickets on-line from this website by going to SHOWS, then click on HUNTSVILLE SHOW and then scroll to the PayPal portal to buy the tickets. Come to the show and support ROCS!!
Bill/aka FT44
RoninPA

Re: HUNTSVILLE "ROCKET CITY" ROCS DISPLAY SHOW THIS WEEKEND!!

Post by RoninPA »

My GP100 display is packed in the truck, guns and luggage go in tomorrow at 0 dark thirty to begin our trek from PA to AL. I (yes, me) made some treats for the ROCS table for people stopping by (especially if they have any kids). The Von Braun Center is a great place for a gun show and Rosies (where we have our banquet/awards) is fantastic, they treat us like kings and queens. We'll get to the hotel Thursday early afternoon, gives us a chance to relax after the drive.

Hope to see new faces at the show. Folks, this is a very nice show, about 400 tables and it's really laid back, if you can make it, even for a few hours, it really is worth the trip.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Big Old Boy

Post by Big Old Boy »

I do hope everyone has a good time at the show this year I will not be able to display but the wife and I may ride down to the show on Saturday.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Bob, sure hope you can come down and visit with us on Saturday. We will have a seat for ya'll.
Bill
ElNumeroUno

Post by ElNumeroUno »

I skipped SHOT this year and am coming to Huntsville! Looking forward to being there and meeting some new faces!
El Numero Uno
Serious Collector of Early & Rare Ruger No.1 Rifles
www.classicsportingarms.com
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I will be there and have some of that good horseradish mustard that Jackie Lutz likes. No display as we have had a few things happen such as totalling Mrs. Watertender's car New Year's Eve when a Buck decided to commit suicide on her Buick. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having some fun with the ROCS crew
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Bill, I will be there and bringing my ole buddy, Wayne. We are leaving early Friday AM for a 9 hour drive. I hope to roll in about 3:00. Wayne and I can work the new member sign up table, so put my display table close. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having Mexican Food with all of you on Saturday night. Brass Frame/Lee E