Latest additions....

Anything Ruger related.
dkdeuel

Re: Latest additions....

Post by dkdeuel »

67stingray wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:48 pm Great additions, love the Redhawk. If you want to go to the original wooden grips here's a new set in the box: https://www.ebay.com/itm/RUGER-Redhawk- ... Sw99ReLYIz
Bennett
I ordered the grips you told me about, but when they arrived, they were for a Security Six! Had to send them back. I then ordered a set from Ruger, they told me they were Walnut, but when they arrived, they were the laminate Rosewood! I decided to keep them and tried putting them on the Redhawk, but found out I didn't have the required grip pen! Another call to Ruger secured me the grip pin and the Redhawk is now complete....and it only took five weeks to do it!!
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

DK, sorry to hear that those wasn't Redhawk grips, I have a few sets of the original wooden Redhawk grips if you're interested.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
SteveRuger

Post by SteveRuger »

41 Mags seam to be a love/hate with hunters &/ collectors I have a few enjoy shooting them. I picked up 20 plus years ago a Marlin 41 LTD CCL serial #24 with a few zero in front of it NIB have not shot it.
I do enjoy shooting the 357 Marlin I figure it would be the same.
Steve
GUN COLLECTORS.......Stewards of America's Firearms Heritage!
God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!