ROCS July OGCA Display show Cancelled

Anything Ruger related.
flattop44

ROCS July OGCA Display show Cancelled

Post by flattop44 »

Due to restrictions placed on events like gatherings at gun shows, the July ROCS display show at the OGCA has been cancelled. We hope to be back next year.
Bill
Hawkeye28

Re: ROCS July OGCA Display show Cancelled

Post by Hawkeye28 »

Sorry to hear but not unexpected..........will keep my opinions about shutdowns to myself........and keep chasing my dreams......SPLITZ
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Jackie and I are both disappointed but we figured it would happen.

Maybe Tulsa will be a go in Nov. Hope so.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I will try for Huntsville in January. Was within a couple miles of Ron and Jackie on Tuesday but was working so no chance to stop. Maybe next time thru!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

All ROCS members: I am saddened to report that the management and board members of the largest gun collecting group in this country could not obtain permission to proceed with their next regularly scheduled meeting. This is despite all attempts with both the state of Ohio officials and local county officials where the shows are held. This is a member only show that is not open to the general public. This is their 3rd show in a row to be canceled! As the ROCS show coordinator of this firearm display and trade show for the last 5 years running, it concerns me as we look toward future shows. We have been invited to return in July, 2021, provided the organization is granted a method to "go on with the show"! Brass Frame/Lee E
contender

Post by contender »

I, like so many others was disappointed to hear we were cancelled. But, like others,,,, I wasn't surprised either.

And, as noted,, hopefully, we can plan for 2021 in Ohio. As for other shows,, we'll just have to wait & see. The "beer virus" has affected a lot of our lives in so many ways,, but we have to accept things & work with the restrictions.

As noted,, Tulsa is an option, hopefully, as well as Huntsville. I personally won't be able to do those,, but I will ENCOURAGE ANY & ALL WHO CAN to please try & attend & especially put together a display!