ROCS show in Alabama

Anything Ruger related.
contender

ROCS show in Alabama

Post by contender »

Well, I had plans to attend the Rocket City ROCS show,, since SHOT was cancelled. Unfortunately,, due to finances,, I'm not going to be able to attend.
See,,,, I found a few things that have severely depleted my gun funds. All 3 items are expensive,, and I have 2 in hand,, and the 3rd will be moving here as soon as I raise the extra funds. So,, instead of spending money going to the show,, which I KNOW I would enjoy,, and spending money on some goodies while there,, I'm working on expanding a few things here.

Stay tuned,, part of it will be featured in a future display. :D :D

So, y'all have fun & I look forward to the report with pics!
Hawkeye28

Re: ROCS show in Alabama

Post by Hawkeye28 »

No travel here, but funds gathered and pushed to center of the table for two WWI Luger artillary(s) 99%+ and a period snail drum..Took the funds awaiting another RSSE, and took the Lugers.............Miss the shows........ :(
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Well, we'll miss seeing your smiling face Tyrone but it sounds like you dun good :D .
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Yep, hate that you can't make it to the show. I was looking forward to seeing you there and seeing your display.
Bill
contender

Post by contender »

Yes, I was looking forward to doing the show,, especially since we missed OGCA this past July. And,, I'm always going to SHOT,, so this would have been a good time to travel a bit south,, instead of north.

But,, I did score something I've wanted since the 1970's,, a Dan Wesson Pistol Pack, with 4 barrels. That was one of the 3 I'm buying. I picked up #2 today,, and #3 is awaiting my final funds & such. Those 2,, well,, we'll just say they will be used in a Ruger display,,, eventually,, once I get them & figure out the details of a display.