ROCS 2021 DIGESTS MAILED

Anything Ruger related.
flattop44

ROCS 2021 DIGESTS MAILED

Post by flattop44 »

The Spring 2021 Digests were mailed to active Members last Friday. I received mine today and it is another outstanding issue. If you have not renewed your 2021 membership or joined ROCS get it done today!! You don't want to miss this great issue.
Bill
T.A. Workman

Re: ROCS 2021 DIGESTS MAILED

Post by T.A. Workman »

Got mine yesterday!
Outstanding effort on everybody's part.

Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
contender

Post by contender »

I'm patiently awaiting mine. I got scared,, as it made me wonder; "Did I pay my dues?" (Renewal comes during hunting season, and I tend to focus a lot on hunting,, and forget stuff.) I just checked,, and WHEW,, I'm good. Now,, awaiting by the mailbox!
SPAS 15

Post by SPAS 15 »

Got mine today. I will enjoy reading it at the weekend. Well done to all involved.
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Another outstanding issue, really hated the loss of our friend John Harrell, hadn't known him long but hold him in high regard. I enjoy getting this more than any other publication. Keep the great work guys.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Guys and Gals, we all need to thank Mr. Hamm for the article and outstanding photos of his prized Super Blackhawk "hogleg"! I know that he is very proud of this one of a kind Super and it is really sharp on the cover of our Spring Digest. Well done my friend
Brass Frame/Lee E
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Bill I have just the holster to fit that cannon. It has a trailing wheel on it to keep the muzzle off the ground. I think it would go well with your red velvet double .38 case....
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Thanks Brass Frame, I am very fortunate to be the caretaker of this fine old Super for a while. Watertender, your holster would go well with my twin red velvet 38s...I think it would match!!
Bill
hittman

Post by hittman »

I got mine late last week I think it was.

Great article by Ron on the double actions too!