2020-21 Winter Report

Anything Ruger related.
RocDoc

2020-21 Winter Report

Post by RocDoc »

Received, thanks to Don Findley for the article on Elmer Keith. I like the idea that this is to be a continuing series on legendary gunwriters. I suppose you have a list of writers in mind. Maybe Townsend Whelen is on the list?

Maybe the series could be expanded further into a new book?
67stingray

Re: 2020-21 Winter Report

Post by 67stingray »

Don, thanks for another great tribute to the father of the .44 Mag. I'm jealous of both Lee's trophy and Terry's Red Label. Thanks to all for another entertaining Report.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Another great Report. Don's article on Elmer Keith with the old newspaper clippings is outstanding!! Terry sure has a special Red Label from WBR's collection, I am envious. I sure understand why Lee N. is still after old "no- show", what a Buck. His NT buck sure wasn't a slouch. Thanks to all of you for the Report. To all who are not active members of ROCS, please join our club and get the great Digest magazines.and Reports. You can join right here on our website. Your support is needed and will be most appreciated.
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

The Elmer Keith info was amazing. The fact that he would have his father break his arm to turn it so he could shoot was something. Imagine that happening today in this world...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Fox Mike

Post by Fox Mike »

Great read Don. Thanks.
Frank
Retired: 67Z5M
NRA
Maryland Shall Issue
SPAS 15

Post by SPAS 15 »

Got my copy on the 6th.
Fascinating articles on Elmer Keith. Really liked the article by Terry Wolosek about Bill Ruger’s Red Label. I would like that one in my collection.
Thanks to everyone for another great ROCS Report.