ROCS TULSA DISPLAY SHOW

Anything Ruger related.
flattop44

ROCS TULSA DISPLAY SHOW

Post by flattop44 »

As you probably know, the ROCS Tulsa display show will be held in November. Our headquarters hotel is the Embassy Suites, this is where we will have the Saturday night Awards Banquet and auction. All the hotels in Tulsa fill up really fast and if you plan to come you should get a room now.
A ROCS member reserved his room today and there are only 8 remaining rooms available at the Embassy under the ROCS block of rooms. Otherwise they were sold out. Be sure to tell them that you are with ROCS to get the special rate. I hope you all can come to this great show, 4,200+ tables under one roof!!
Bill
Brass Frame

Re: ROCS TULSA DISPLAY SHOW

Post by Brass Frame »

I will add, if you cannot make the Tulsa show, come to the Ohio Gun Collectors Association show on July 17 & 18. It is held north of Wilmington, Ohio at the Roberts Center. We will have a whole double row of Ruger displays and trade tables. This is a private group, but call me and I can get you in with a Visitor Pass. This will be our 6th time at this great venue, Lee E Sundermeier
Cell: 419 265 6735 or home email: lesunder@metalink.net
flattop44

Re: ROCS TULSA DISPLAY SHOW

Post by flattop44 »

One of our members informed me that they will not be able to make the Tulsa show. They have cancelled their room reservation at the Embassy Suites, our headquarters hotel, so if you need a room or know someone that does please contact the hotel asap.
FT44