ROCS Tulsa Banquet

Anything Ruger related.
d findley

ROCS Tulsa Banquet

Post by d findley »

Get your advance tickets now for the November 13, 2021 Annual ROCS Banquet & Auction, held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, Tulsa. Guest speaker will be Mr. Steve Sanetti, former President, CEO of Sturm, Ruger & Co. Contact Bill at ROCS headquarters for ticket information.
flattop44

Re: ROCS Tulsa Banquet

Post by flattop44 »

That's great news, Steve Sanetti as our guest speaker. Everyone please get your dinner tickets in advance, it will help us plan the number of meals needed with the caterer. They are $40 advance or $50 at the show. You can pay on-line through PayPal to rocs@att.net or mail a check to:

ROCS
P. O. Box 1026
Killen, AL. 35645

Be sure to join us at the biggest gun show in the world and attend our banquet. You will have a great time!!
Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Thanks for setting this up, really looking forward to it.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Stingray, received your Tulsa Dinner and Dues payment today. Thanks for supporting ROCS and look forward to seeing you in Tulsa.
Thanks, Bill
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Is anybody coming to the big show in Tulsa? Sure welcome you to come to the ROCS awards banquet on Saturday night Nov. 13th. Buying your dinner tickets in advance sure helps us plan ahead with the caterer. Tickets are $40 and you can pay on-line through PayPal to email address rocs@att.net.
Hope to see you there!!
Bill
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

If you are planning to come to Tulsa and attend our Awards dinner Saturday night the 13th please send your ticket payment asap. We have to give the Caterer our final count by Tuesday. If you want to pay at the show just let me know and I'll put down as committed. Just email me at rocs@att.net
Thanks, Bill