Anything Ruger related.
radicalrod

Well it is that time of year.....

Post by radicalrod »

Tulsa Time.......
flattop44

Re: Well it is that time of year.....

Post by flattop44 »

Yessir, won't be long before we will be "Living on Tulsa time". Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
FT44/Bill
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

YES, THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.
Time to pack and start watching the weather.
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Have most of you gotten you packet like Rod shows? I haven't received anything yet. I guess I'll give it a couple days and then if nothing, I'll give them a call. Sent them everything (with payment) the middle of August, got my hotel reservation done, have my display all packed but nothing from the show admin yet.

Did forget about my show narrative and judging info but that will be done and sent to Mike today.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Coogs

Post by Coogs »

ohhhhhhhhhhhh Rodney...........just can't wait to see you again! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Coogs wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:19 am ohhhhhhhhhhhh Rodney...........just can't wait to see you again! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Sadly, I will not make it to Tulsa, but can you imagine the 3 of us at a table? Scary thought!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Called them today and they checked their records. I'm good to go and they said there must have been a mix up as to why I didn't get my packet with my table number and early in pass, etc. They said they'd get it out today so I should have it before we leave (whew). See y'all in Tulsa Thursday the 10th.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Well, I might be in need of someones help. I have not received my Tulsa package yet. If it doesn't come by Tuesday I would like to see if someone might have a extra early in pass that I could get from them. I will be getting to Tulsa sometime Thursday (11/10) so I might stop by the fairgrounds to see if someone from Wanamachers is there and available to help me. If not I'll go even earlier on Friday to see what they can do for me. Thanks.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Ron, sent you a PM.
Bill
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

I will be arriving Thursday PM and offer my services to anyone who needs help. setting up or whatever.
I may not be very smart, but I can lift heavy things!!
Cheers,
Jay
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker