Going under the knife

Anything Ruger related.
RoninPA

Re: Going under the knife

Post by RoninPA »

I first of all want to say THANK YOU to all for your thoughts and prayers.

I AM HOME, FEELING GREAT. GOT RELEASED YESTERDAY AT 3:00PM

Turns out I had gotten a small tear in my small intestines (no one knows how it might have happened) which was causing the bleeding. The surgeon got it all patched up and said I should have no problems going forward. He said I'll expel all the parts that were needed to fix me up in the end :D .

Asked about travel and he said in a couple weeks I can do what I want, just take it easy.

As of now, Jackie and I WILL BE AT HUNTSVILLE so hope to see a bunch of you there.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

That's great news Ron, sure happy to hear you are back home. Sure looking forward to seeing you and Jackie in Huntsville!
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Glad to hear you are home and on the mend. I go back to work on January 9th which gives me a month to heal. Merry Christmas one and all!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Thats good to hear Carl. I hope that you are ready to go at full speed by then!
Bill
contender

Post by contender »

We are all glad Ron is back home & doing better.

And Carl,,, you need to heal up as well. It's great news you are doing well enough to go back to work. PS; My son liked the little black weighted item I got from you! You should have seen his smile when he opened that package.