Three 1970s Ruger Magazines $75 Shipped

Ruger memorabilia, boxes, books, etc.
Rugerologist

Three 1970s Ruger Magazines $75 Shipped

Post by Rugerologist »

I have three magazines for sale and I wanted to offer them here only. I am asking $75 for all three shipped or $30 ea. shipped if I need to break the group up. The magazines are not in mint condition but are in decent shape for their age. Colors are good on all and I've listed them in order of condition. Each has additional Ruger ads inside as well as worthwhile articles.

The Arms Gazette from Aug 77 is probably the best as there are no creases or tears. It features a Ruger DA ad on the back. It has a great cover and I'm framing its duplicate here.

American Handgunner Nov/Dec 76 is second best but does have some minor creases and one tear near the bottom binding edge. It features the same DA Ruger ad on the back as Arms does. The front cover is also my second favorite as it's all drawn with a schematic in the background.

Guns Oct 77 shows its age but is intact. It has a father/son ad in it that I've not seen before. The quote from it says "To ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth -- This was the ancient Law of Youth. Old times are past, old days are done; But the Law runs true, O little son!" -- Charles T.
Davis The article in it is one of the better articles too.

Please let me know via PM if you have any questions or need more photos. We can do PayPal, PO money transfer, check, etc. If I know you, I'll work with ya on whatever payment method is best for you.

Thanks for looking.
Attachments
IMG-0488.jpg
IMG-0489.jpg
IMG-0491.jpg
IMG-0492.jpg
IMG-0490.jpg
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber