Galazan Shotgun Chamber Gauge

SPAS 15

Re: Galazan Shotgun Chamber Gauge

Post by SPAS 15 »

When i first came across the ROCS website i was happy that i had found somewhere that i might be able to glean the information i required about my Red Label shotguns but also apprehensive about joining being the only international member, having access to only one model of Ruger firearms to collect and that in my lack of knowledge regarding all things Ruger and would i have anything to contribute. Well i did join and i am glad i did and below proves it. If you read all the posts above you will know the story so far.

With a big, big thank you to Carl. The gauges arrived today along with an additional set of calipers generously donated by Carl which i will put to good use with not only with my firearms but also in conjunction with my work when servicing my chainsaws. This is what makes ROCS and ROCS members so fantastic the kindness and generosity to gift knowledge, wisdom, stories and to go above and beyond to help fellow ROCS members wherever they may be.

Once again, many thanks Carl.
Attachments
IMG_1747.JPG
Last edited by SPAS 15 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Carl is a swell guy, that is for certain. What a great and thoughtful gesture!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
ruger
Site Admin

Post by ruger »

Watertender wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:45 am Simon emailed me to say his package will be delivered tomorrow with fees due... Gotta pay the taxes to carry the freeloaders...
I always "re-value" what I send since they have to pay taxes, I also try to keep the packaging as smart as possible to do that so they don't question or even sometimes even open. I just sent laser grips (not my bag of tea) but left out the batteries, wench, and didn't use the box (as requested) so they just went as rubber grips for $45, with the bubble around and simple they didn't open further to check. I'm not sure how much tax they have to pay but France probably a lot.

Their local pd is now getting armed and the tossing acid on children vs adults is becoming more prevalent. Hopefully carrying acid as well as any knife I think now folding or not now is illegal. All is working out just all so well....