Chief AJ rollered tune Ruger Autos

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
Chief AJ

Chief AJ rollered tune Ruger Autos

Post by Chief AJ »

Chief AJ here. A long time ago I did a Roller Tune jop on the Riger Auto's. Any body have one?
Rugerologist

Re: Chief AJ rollered tune Ruger Autos

Post by Rugerologist »

Chief, please tell the group more about the work you did on these. Most people only know of your rifle tuning but I'd love for everyone to learn more about your other "projects". Quite numerous!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

I do not have one but saw some he had at the gun shows years ago and they had a real smooth trigger pull. I was spending most of my money on his 10/22's.
Charlie1022
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Well I don't have one but I want one.....glad to see you here CHIEF.....I bought a 10/22 30th from you at the IX center OGCA show back in 1994.....I remember using my credit card and that's when they had carbon paper copies....well you rubbed it with a pen over my card and ripped the carbon in to little pieces and through them in the air like confetti....I like your style.....RR
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Rod, he told me about that story while we were working on his biography but I didn't know that was you! What a small world. That may help us with your request. He told me he has one buried somewhere and is trying to find it. I just sent him a text so he may get on here soon to reply. Too funny.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Chief AJ

Post by Chief AJ »

Chief AJ here in Tuscola, IL.
Inside the workings of the Ruger .22 Auto there is a round peg in a square opening. I replaced those parts with a round hole and a peg with a small roller on it. Wow did that ever smooth up the action and trigger pull,
Dingo

Post by Dingo »

Chief AJ, are you looking to do more of these?
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

The Chief never could get logged back in. I tried to assist him in the process but it just didn't happen. I can tell you that the Tribal Workshop is closed and that today he is focused on the slingbows.
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Dingo

Post by Dingo »

OK, Thanks
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

I'm sorry and wish that I could be of more help to you. The tribal workshop as far as gunsmithing goes has been closed for about 10 years. As The Chief was winding down fine-tuning firearms he got into BB guns, then bow and arrow. He broke records with each. Today, it's all about the slingbows which most recently have taken Grizzly Bear, Deer, Buffalo, Goose, and numerous other critters. These are not the slingshots of our childhood. My wife can draw the 35lb. but not the 50 and that's with a quick release/wrist support. Serious power. www.chiefaj.com and if any of you end up ordering one tell Tony (operations manager) that I sent you. It might help you out a bit! I've got no skin in the game, just spreading the word for a friend!
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber