1st RUGER SHIPPED, AUTO #3 WON A SILVER METAL!!

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
d findley

Re: 1st RUGER SHIPPED, AUTO #3 WON A SILVER METAL!!

Post by d findley »

It would never have happened without the help of my Friends. THANK YOU!!
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Attaching a few Pics of Don Findley's ROCS Display from the Dallas NRA Annual Meeting in May.
Enjoy, Bill
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - CENTER PANEL
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - CENTER PANEL
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - ANOTHER PANEL
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - ANOTHER PANEL
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - RUGER STANDARD AUTO #3, THE 1ST RUGER SHIPPED AND NRA SILVER MEDAL WINNER!!
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - RUGER STANDARD AUTO #3, THE 1ST RUGER SHIPPED AND NRA SILVER MEDAL WINNER!!
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - DON WITH CHRIS KILLOY, RUGER CEO AND TOM SULLIVAN, VP OF OPERATIONS
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - DON WITH CHRIS KILLOY, RUGER CEO AND TOM SULLIVAN, VP OF OPERATIONS
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - DON WITH MACKENZIE AND KELLY KIMBRO, AKA "THE RUGER GIRL"
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - DON WITH MACKENZIE AND KELLY KIMBRO, AKA "THE RUGER GIRL"
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - MADISON TYLER PLAYING HER FIDDLE AT THE DISPLAY
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - MADISON TYLER PLAYING HER FIDDLE AT THE DISPLAY
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - THE ROCS GANG!!
ROCS NRA DISPLAY DALLAS 2018 - THE ROCS GANG!!
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Very nice display! And a excellent win!

How come we always see you with the pretty girls??? :D

Vince
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Thanks for posting these photos of Don and his award winning display. Truly a collection of Ruger history. I think Don is a magnet to the ladies? Great guns, great display and a great guy! Brass Frame/Lee E
d findley

Post by d findley »

These ladies were a little intimidating.
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

That display and the Rugers are obviously chick magnets which only fuels the fire. I'm not sure that Memphis in May was worth missing this show for. Hoping that next year I can make it down to help.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Hawkeye28

Post by Hawkeye28 »

Makes this old man's heart beat fast! How very wonderful for my Dear Friend, Mr Findley and for our ROCS! 8-)
ElNumeroUno

Post by ElNumeroUno »

The good looking ladies are just attracted to our Mr. Findley.
I can hardly wait for Tulsa in November, then the NRA Collectors Show in Dallas in November and then the NRA in Indianapolis next April. Mike, you have to make it to Indy!!!
El Numero Uno
Serious Collector of Early & Rare Ruger No.1 Rifles
www.classicsportingarms.com
d findley

Post by d findley »

We (ROCS) made our presents known as a quality Collector organization at the NRA Meetings in Dallas last May. The silver medal won is not attributed to one individual but was a joint effort. Lee Newton is is responsible, more than anyone, for that award. Without Lee's coaching and persistence there would be no medal. It takes a very special firearm to receive this award. It must be the proper firearm and be presented to the Judges correctly. Every year ROCS should submit a firearm for consideration for this award. More than one may be submitted. Each year the ROCS NRA exhibit will feature a different theme. It don't matter who owns the submitted gun/guns. ROCS is only 5 years old. We have won 2 silver medals. If we could pull off another it would be quite an accomplishment.
Hawkeye28

Post by Hawkeye28 »

INDY SOUNDS GOOD. CONSIDER RUGERS SINGLE SIXES AND ENGRAVED SINGLE SIXES.......I HAVE SOME GUNS ;) AN SOME IDEAS BUT NO DISPLAY BUILDING SKILLS AT THE LEVEL EXPECTED AT THE NRA LEVEL........