Wall Hanger

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
Rugerologist

Wall Hanger

Post by Rugerologist »

My wife gave me this frame to use on one of my Ruger walls in the house. Her great-grandfather made it in the early 50s and it hung in his house for many years. The standards are my favorites and I thought this factory photo to be a great fit. Now to find a spot on the wall! Enjoy.
Attachments
IMG-2398.JPG
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
gunman42782

Re: Wall Hanger

Post by gunman42782 »

Looks great!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Chuck that is beautiful. I have a soft spot for the Standard Auto. RST6 was my 1st new handgun
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Chuck, that is a great frame with a wonderful story! A very neat photo as well. I do not have many of the original autos, but my serial # 00040 shipped in a Salt Cod Box with the first style, hinged, card board box inside. It shipped in October, 1949.
Brass Frame/Lee
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Lee, let's see that 70-year-old Birthday girl!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber