P series addiction

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
gunman42782

P series addiction

Post by gunman42782 »

I am a P series addict, and I have a problem. Just picked up another one, one that has been elusive for me, a P93DC. It will keep my P89, P94, P95 9mms company, as well as my P90 and just acquired a few weeks ago P97! I think I am done, unless I can find a decent shaped at a decent price P85. No interest in the DAO models, or the .40 cal models. I HAVE to stop buying guns I don't need!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
flattop44

Re: P series addiction

Post by flattop44 »

Congrats for adding another P Series to your gang, I am betting you will find that P85 too. It ain't always about need!! 😀
Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Congrats on the accusation, the P series can definitely become addictive. Hate they discontinued the, my personal opinion is the P345 was the best of the bunch.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

Traded a NIB P95 once, regret doing so
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

I had the P addiction for a while but by no means have all of them. All of mine were purchased used and have been fired and retired. I do still regularly shoot my P85. Of all of them, it's my favorite. After thousands of rounds, it's maintained 1911 like reliability. I'm missing the P91, 97, and 345.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

gunman42782 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:28 am I HAVE to stop buying guns I don't need!
My wife does not NEED any more shoes but she keeps buying them......
I'm just trying to keep up :D

Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

JAYDAWG wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:07 pm
gunman42782 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:28 am I HAVE to stop buying guns I don't need!
My wife does not NEED any more shoes but she keeps buying them......
I'm just trying to keep up :D

Cheers,
JAY
In that case Jay any offer I bid for your stuff will include 2 sets of muck boots along with the marbles. The reason for 2 sets of the muck boots will be obvious. One pair will be brand new so you can go dancing. The other pair will be well broken in for comfort. With a deal like that you have to take a chance!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
rugerron

Post by rugerron »

As a new member I want to say that I love the P series Rugers and have for many years. I have a collection that is ever changing. My most recent purchase is a like new in box blued P89M.

The big pic is of my collection before I sold a few to help my cousin who was in the Paradise, Ca. fire. Slow insurance payoff meant me helping with available cash. At one time I did own a NIB P94DAOL. The P89M is even harder to find in like new condition. I have built the collection back up with just 9mm DAO models.

I have the P89DAO, P89M which is a DAO, P93DAO and a NIB P94DAO.
Attachments
IMG_0309.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0223.JPG
"Never let the inmates run the asylum".
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Wow, that's a great group of pistols. Thanks sharing them with us.
Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Nice group of P's you have there, thanks for sharing. Do you have a favorite to shoot?
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.