Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
- Posts: 894
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:51 am
Major General Julian S Hatcher's (Director of NRA Dope Bag) Ruger pistol with original box & 2-tone magazine, serial number 7. Hand delivered in 1949.
O M CRAZY
- Posts: 730
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 7:25 am
Another real prize Don, very nice.
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:27 pm
- Location: KY
NRA Endowment Life Member
- Posts: 419
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:35 pm
- Location: Iron City, TN
Absolutely wonderful piece of Ruger history, you have no competition as our Historian. Thanks for sharing Don.
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
- Posts: 1583
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 2:31 pm
- Location: Alabama
That's a great pistol Don. Wow, a really historical complete package.
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:42 pm
Don that is amazing! Thank you for showing us.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:02 am
- Location: SE, La
What a great collectors package, Don...Thanks for Sharing!
"FREEDOM Is Not FREE"!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:39 pm
- Location: Pelham, Alabama
When you get my check for the grips, feel free to add a zero and ship that one
To the address on the check!
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 3:22 am
Don, I had heard about this wonderful package and I am very happy that you own it! I know that it is a treasured part of your early Ruger collection! Thanks for sharing and giving us a look at a really early piece of Ruger history. Glad to call you my friend.
brass frame/Lee E
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:07 am
- Location: NW PA.